Sunday, March 8, 2009

My "coming to Jesus" moment with this blog

Soooo, it has become EXTREMELY visible that this blog has fallen behind. I thought that this was going to be a "couples" or a "family blog". As it turns out, not having the internet at home makes it hard for Belinda to update the blog, and not to mention poor Hannah she has never even made any attempts to post anything (I expected more out of her).
Last night I went to Manny Camacho's reception (Congrats Camacho) when this all came into perspective. I was at the point to just delete my blog when he asked about it. I then realized that some people actually do care and maybe there are more people, at a passing glance, that looks at my blog. This was my "coming to Jesus" moment about this blog, some people may want to see what is going on, so I want to change.
In other words, I know am going to have to take the weight of this blog on my shoulders. But I do think that if I loss interest or stop keeping this blog up-to-date then it will be deleted....only time will tell if this moment at Camacho's reception will affect my blog...wish me luck.

2 comments:

Christina Olson said...

I like following your blog:) We need to all get together again soon!! We have a blog on our website which is www.theolsonfam.net. Take care!
~Christina

mannymacho said...

Woo-hoo, I'm famous!