Sunday, March 22, 2009

Coupon Cutter

So...our friends Ryan and Kim have started clipping coupons, and last week they helped us get baby diapers for 5 bucks. Then if you bought three packages of 52 diapers (for 5 bucks each) they give you ten dollars back! So we got three packages of diapers for 5 dollars!!!
That was amazing, so we too have started looking for these types of deals. I feel like I am riding on their coat tails on this one, maybe in the future I will be able to stand on my own two feet and find some deals by myself. But until then there are tons of websites that help.
Ryan and Kim (along with others) order the newspaper just for the coupons that come with it, mainly on Sunday, then they save the coupon and sit on them until the item goes on sale or they find another deal with it.
Belinda and I have even taken it a step further, since I work at the fire department we order the paper anyway. So I just grab all the coupons from the paper, and it gives us additional savings!!

No comments: