Well, here we go Belinda and myself are going to try and keep all of our friends and family informed with our very own blog. I was inspired to try this out from one of my mission buddies who has a blog that is just awesome.
Today we got to watch general conference, it is always fun and a great pleasure to hear messages for our times (even though I may have fallen asleep). Another fun activity that keeps Belinda and myself excited for Sunday evenings is that we go over to my parents house where we get to catch up on some of our favorite shows, Survivor and The Amazing Race. My parents have Comcast On-Demand and those shows are offered for free (it is a guilty pleasure for us).
One thing that we are looking forward to is a Halloween party we are hosting. But it is not just any Halloween party, it is going to be a How to Host a Murder Halloween party. Belinda and I are so excited to dress up, this year we are going all out on Halloween, we are going to be vampires. We even bought some really cool fang teeth that only go over our canine teeth so it looks like we have "real" Dracula teeth. Well it has been fun to update you all on my first post, take care -Brandon
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey thanks for the shout out (I think you were talking about my blog...).
Anyways, I think it's a great idea- especially when you put pictures of your baby girl up!!!! And you can always email them to yourself and forward them to family (that's what I usually do).
I bookmarked your blog... :)
Hey! When is your party? Are we still planning to get together in November?
Jenn- Ya you are right, I was talking about your blog, and that is a great idea about this pics. I will do it.
Christina- Ohh it is a Murder Party on the 25th of Oct...but we are still on for our thing in November.
Post a Comment