Exciting news from the Howard house is that Belinda is pregnant, her due date is mid Aug. We are very excited, we went to the doctors earlier this week to find out the sex of the baby. Going in we both wanted a girl because Hannah is just so wonderful, we just love our time with her, we also have lots of girl stuff and it would be fun to for Hannah to have a sister play mate. I just hope that this new baby will be as good as Hannah, an example of Hannah is that she has always been able to sleep through the nights from day one!!(By me saying that the new baby is going to be terrible j/k)
Also if this the first of you hearing about Belinda being pregnant, you are not the first. We don't really openly talk about it until we are well into the pregnancy. Also I forget who I have told and who knows.
We also have a name picked out, the name is Marissa May Howard. We are pretty sure about that name so what do you think? Do you like it? I will be sure to post pics and keep y'all up dated on what is going on.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats!!! I love the name, it's adorable:) Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
congrats!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment